Pinkstershow 2021, 7 & 8 augustus
Welcome to the Pinkstershow 2021.
Update 24/07/2021 :
After consultation with the local authorities, the Pinkstershow 2021 will be able to take place. There is, however, a stricter COVID-19 protocol. You can find the protocol below
We wish you as an organization a lot of strength and health for you and your loved ones at this time and look forward to receiving you during the 46th Pinkstershow.
In the unlikely event that the Pinstershow does not take place, all exhibitors who registered and paid will receive their money minus 5% refunded as soon as possible.
In addition to our own Pinkstershow, we have also given breed clubs the opportunity to organize their club match during the Pinkstershow. A number of breed clubs have made use of this. More information can be found under “Breed Club Day”.
By working together we can make the shows special and unforgettable.
On behalf of the board of Kynologenclub Arnhem & Omstreken
The “Pinkstershow” Commission.
|RESPECTEER ONZE GEDRAGSREGELS|
|RESPECT OUR CODE OF CONDUCT|
|RESPEKTIEREN SIE UNSEREN VERHALTENSKODEX|
|RESPECT DE NOTRE CODE DE CONDUITE|
- No visitors are allowed in the Evenementenhal. (1 dog = 1 person);
- Judgments are in a morning and afternoon program;
- No Covid-19 check: No corona check will be carried out on arrival and you will not be asked for a negative test certificate. However, all exhibitors must meet the health check requirements;
- In the Evenementenhal, wearing a mouth cap is mandatory if you are not sitting in your own bubble;
- Exhibitors must respect the “Access to the show” time stated on the admission ticket (30 min before the class inspection). If you have registered 2 dogs, you can enter with your 2 dogs at the first time;
- Each ring has a number of reserved bubbles per ring;
- All exhibitors must bring their own chair;
- Upon arrival, exhibitors must immediately go to a bubble near their inspection ring. This will be strictly supervised by the supervisors of the organization;
- Exhibitors must wear their Judment Number visibly at all times in the hall, in order to enable inspection;
- The 30 minutes before the inspection may only be used to prepare the dog for show, to walk the dog or to go to the toilet yourself. Furthermore, exhibitors are absolutely not allowed to leave their ring bubble;
- Exhibitors must leave the Evenementenhal 60 minutes after their last inspection. In the 60 minutes after the inspection, the exhibitors are allowed to visit the shops;
- Exhibitors are not allowed to visit an exhibitor friend in another ring bubble;
- The shops are located in a protected area, where only one-way traffic is allowed;
- There is an entrance and exit for the Shops route where the number of people in the exhibitors route will be monitored;
- There are no catering facilities in the Evenementenhal, but you can buy take-away coffee for the road when you leave the hall
- Judge change 28-07-2021Judges HJ Dux and H. Kliebenstein are unable to judge during the postponed Pinkstershow due to travel restrictions from Germany to the Netherlands and from the Netherlands to Germany. On Saturday, August 7, Mr. J. Williams is willing to take over the following breeds of Mr. Dux: Newfoundland, Leonberger, Landseer ECT and the Hovawart. mr. J. van Dijk is willing to take over the Sharpei. On both Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 August, Mr. R. Doedijns is willing to take over all varieties of mr. H. Kliebenstein.
- Judge change 22-06-2021All minor puppies and puppies from breeds judged by Mrs C. Muldoon, Mr. J. Muldoon, Mrs R. Lochs – Romans and Mr. A. Zeppi will be judged by Mr. Horst Kliebenstein